Brainstack_ is a fast-growing product company that develops high-tech solutions for customers in more than 100 countries. Armed with the latest technologies and a young ambitious team, we strive to be the best in what we do. We strongly believe that the personal growth and self-development of every team member is one of the pillars of a successful business strategy. That’s why we are ready to provide all the tools and support necessary for your professional journey.
Here, there’s no room for bureaucracy or micromanagement — each team can create its own ecosystem that’ll ensure max productivity and perfect teamwork.
Brainstack_ is a place where you grow together with the company.
We’re looking for an Enthusiastic & Entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- 1.5+ years’ experience in a consumer facing marketing role, in a SaaS B2C environment (preferably) with hands-on experience with consumer marketing and/or online marketing and/or product management
- Fluent English & work experience in international markets (e.g.: USA, EU, etc.)
- Research skills (Market research, Competitive intelligence, Qualitative & Quantitative User Research, Customer Development)
- You’re self-driven. When you don’t know the answer, you figure it out. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take ownership of your projects, crush your goals and volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
- You’re collaborative. You love working with lots of different people. You’re a team player and a great listener. You have the ability to influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn, and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time — in fact, you thrive on it.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research, and user behavior. You ask the right questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You have expertise in lead nurturing and building, managing and optimizing marketing programs
- You’re passionate, driven to achieve progress and growth in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- You have experience and understand the the best practices on mobile UX
- You have strong analytical skills. Highly structured and analytical approach to problem solving — you love digging into the numbers and uncovering hidden opportunities
- You’re able to work under tight deadlines, manage competitive priorities
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- You’re ready and have willingness to take full responsibility
- Design highly targeted, multi-touch loyalty, retention, referral and renewal programs
- Own market research and competitive intelligence
- Perform qualitative & quantitative user research
- Develop systems to gather clean, quality data and deliver insights that lead to actionable changes
- Keep abreast on VoC in order to receive and evaluate customer feedback
- Design and map the customer journey and customer communication maps for optimal customer acquisition and loyalty
- Use key customer communication channels to drive efficient engagement and growth
- Partner with Analytics to perform deep analysis required
- Perform and analyze growth-oriented AB tests
- Partner with site content marketing to develop engaging, relevant and holistic messaging & design
- Write crystal clear specifications & tickets to developers to get the job done as expected
- Do customers development of new initiatives and programs
- Create engaging customer experiences that help optimizing product retention and customer loyalty
- Thinking out side the box
- Passioned marketer
- Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it.
- Variety of social and professional activities.
- Friendly and warm culture.
- PE employment.
- 18 days of vacation paid per year.
- Medical insurance.
- Documented sick days paid.
- 3 non-documented sick days paid.
- Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen.
Feel free to contact me for more information
— email —[email protected]
CV review may take up to 7 business days. If there is no reply from HR team within this period of time, it means there are no positions in our company that would match your experience.